GMP CARS is seeking high performing, energetic Estimators. If you are driven to succeed and want to be part of a great team, we want to invest in your future. We are growing rapidly in the Bay area and look forward to you joining our team!
Northern California’s premier mobile electronics shop. With over 50 years combined experience in the custom car audio and electronics industry.
What We Offer:
- One of the Best Compensation Plans in the Bay Area
- 5 Day Work Week
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Vision/Dental/Health Insurance
- Bonus Incentives
- Paid Training
- Tuition Reimbursement for I-CAR or ASE Certification
- Great Culture
- Promote From Within- advancement into Management
- Provide outstanding customer service experience by providing fair estimates, clear communication and building loyal clientele
- Responsible for restoring a vehicle back to its original and operational condition after a collision
- Make decisions on repairing or replacing pieces while taking into consideration safety, cost and cycle time.
- Perform quality repairs in timely manner
- Work and communicate with others on vehicle repair status
- Examine damaged vehicle and plan repair process
- Approve all adjustments on body and paint estimates
- Handle customer complaints and adjustment matters
- Understand, keep abreast of and comply with federal, state and local regulations that affect departmental operations, such as hazardous waste disposal, OSHA right-to-know, etc
- Previous experience in a Collision Center/Body Shop is Required
- Previous experience and working knowledge of body repair and insurance processes
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must be willing to submit to a background & drug screen prior to employment
About GMP Cars
GMP CARS is an alliance of automotive services including mechanical repairs, collision repairs and refinish, and restoration services flowing together under one roof and offering customers a one-stop-shop experience. Our extraordinary team of carefully selected experts specializes in quality maintenance, precision restoration, and high-end enhancements to the finest cars in Northern California.